Kavaliro Tips and Tricks
As an employment firm, Kavaliro is always working to be a resource for its clients and candidates. Our blog is constantly filled with tips and tricks to help you find the right talent or to help you find the right job. Here are some of the articles you may have missed this past quarter:
- Editorial: Why you should embrace the “Job Hopper”- Tim Davis discusses the pros of hiring a job hopper and what to look out for when it comes to securing their talents.
- How to Get Back into Work Mode After Vacation- Be sure to give this one a quick skim before the Holidays, you can thank us next year!
- #SquadGoals: Motivating Your Millennial Sales Team- Take a quick look into what Millennials are looking for in their job, and how you can provide it.
Kavaliro again this year was the title sponsor for the 4th annual Kick Off For Kids Event. Kick Off For Kids is a 501-c3 benefiting Central Florida Public School Pantries. The programs goal is to ensure all students have the proper nourishment to sustain the focus needed to achieve academic success. Through the generous support of all of our sponsors and the leadership of President Lisa Moore, Kick Off For Kids broke records this year!
Kick Off For Kids originated in 2011 when staffing agency Kavaliro started its quarterly food drive. Since its inception, it has grown into its own 501-c3. This year’s Kick Off For Kids event alone raised $47,438! This means Kavaliro can now donate food to the pantries of 13 Central Florida schools.
To learn more about the history of Kick Off For Kids and Kavaliro's staffing services, check out our blog post HERE. For more information on Kick Off For Kids and how you can donate visit their website. By giving to Kick Off For Kids you are helping to support those in need.
Kavaliro Places on the Inc. 5000 List Again
Kavaliro is thrilled to be placed this quarter in Inc. Magazine’s annual exclusive list, the Inc. 5000. This is the sixth year in a row that our technology staffing agency has been placed on the top half of this prestigious list.
The Inc. 5000 list is produced by Inc. Magazine each year. The list measures the fastest-growing private companies in America. Companies are ranked based on their percentage growth in revenue over a three-year period. This year, our employment firm saw a 148% growth according to the Inc. 5000 List.
It is truly wonderful to see the growth that our employees have contributed over the past 6 years. Without our talented staff, Kavaliro would not be able to continue to grow and be ranked among some of the top companies in America. To view the full list, click the HERE. To view our recent blog post on the Inc. 5000 listing click HERE.
Stay up-to-date with the latest news from Kavaliro on TV and online! Kavaliro has consistently been a source for hiring and employment trends this quarter, landing multiple segments on Orlando’s FOX 35 WOFL. Kavaliro’s expert commentary can also be found on national outlets such as BusinessNewsDaily and ZipRecruter.com. Check out a few local TV segments and articles below!
- The Top Skills Employers are Looking For Right Now- Bill Peppler’s commentary was included in a ZipRecruiter article, where he discusses the importance of coding.
- How to Conduct an Effective Job Interview- Kim Dvorscak discusses the best techniques to use when conducting a job interview for BusinessNewsDaily.
- 7 Career Strategies for When You’re in Between Jobs- David Gilcher offers advice on how to keep your brand up-to-date when unemployed.
- 5 Essential Skills for the IT Leader- Bill Peppler provided commentary on the top skills needed to be a better leader when it comes to IT.