It has been another wonderful quarter for Kavaliro! The team participated in great team building activities, won several awards and had multiple successful holiday parties. As usual, the Kavaliro team was present in the media to talk about all the latest in workplace topics and trends, including recent BLS job number reports. Be sure to check out the Q4 Newsletter for the latest Kavaliro news, and don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel!
This quarter, Kavaliro participated in the International Dragon Boat Festival! This event is an international showcase of paddlers searching for the opportunity to work on team-building ethics while having fun. The event in Orlando, Fla. was attended by more than 80 teams. The races delivered an unforgettable day of competition, including a 2k pursuit for top mixed crews and 100m racing for top women and open crews. The Orlando Kavaliro Team and Team Loyal Source did an awesome job rowing to the finish line in multiple heats! Everyone did a great job, and every member of Team Kavaliro left as a winner.
In the month of December, Kavaliro gathered with co-workers and loved ones to celebrate the upcoming holidays. All of the internal employees got together to celebrate, mingle, wine and dine in the various locations across the United States. Kavaliro was happy to spend some time with families, celebrate a successful year for the company and recharge to prepare for the year ahead! Be sure to read more about the Kavaliro holiday parties here.
It has been another fantastic quarter for awards. In October, Kavaliro was honored to be named one of Entrepreneur360™’s “Best Practicers” List. This is the first year Entrepreneur decided to create the Entrepreneur360™ Performance Index, and the results have been profound! Be sure to learn more about the “Best Practicers” list and the other companies on the list here.
Kavaliro was also included as a late addition in Staffing Industry Analyst’s Fastest Growing Staffing Firms this year. Kavaliro qualified for the report based on revenue compound annual growth rate of 48.2 percent! The company generated staffing revenue of $34.4 million last year which landed them among other elite companies. To see the full list of companies that made this list, click here. Check out a few more of Kavaliro’s honors from Q4 below!
- Kavaliro was included North Bay Business Journal’s list on Staffing Serviceslist as No. 12!
- Kavaliro was placed on Orlando Business Journal’sPermanent Placement Agencies
- Kavaliro was also included on Orlando Business Journal’s Temporary Placement Agencieslist!
The tech staffing agency was consistently a source for hiring and employment trends this quarter, landing segments on Orlando’s News 13, FOX 35 WOFL and the Orlando Business Journal. Mark Moore discussed 2015 holiday hiring trends on Central Florida’s News 13, Louis Douglas went in-studio on Orlando’s FOX 35 WOFL to talk about phone interviews and Noelle Williams went on air to share advice on why 80% of jobs Google you and what you can do about it. Kavaliro was also included in multiple online outlets sharing expert advice. See below for the links to the articles:
- What to wear — and not to wear — on your first interview- Bill Peppler’s commentary was included in the Orlando Business Journal’s article on what to wear on your first interview.
- What are the 3 most difficult positions to fill?– Bill Peppler was also included in the Orlando Business Journal article on difficult positions to fill within the Central Florida market.
- Tampa metro area leads state in job creation- Rafael Restrepo spoke with The Tampa Tribune on the November Job Numbers Report and what it means for the Tampa area.
- North Bay joblessness, hiring rise in November- Rose Healy recently spoke with The North Bay Business Journal to discuss the metropolitan job numbers report.
Kavaliro Employment Agency has offices in Tampa, Fla., Charlotte, N.C., Orlando, Fla., Washington, D.C., Jacksonville, Fla. and Petaluma, Ca. and can make sure you find the right people for any important role. We are ready and waiting to help you anytime and look forward to hearing from you.