Psst, in case you didn't pick up on the hints from your loved one, Valentine's Day is quickly approaching. Did you forget again this year? No worries, we have you covered with some quick, easy gifts that look like they took lots of time and preparation. The best part is you can do all of them at your desk while at work. You can thank us later.
1. Dinner from scratch
Don't panic; you do not have to be an expert cook. Do something silly and fun that will create a memory that will last for years. Print up a quick menu, pick up some groceries and voila you are a romance champion. Oh, don't forget candles & fresh flowers to add a nice touch.
Quick Corny Ideas:
- Hot & Spicy Valentine's Day Dinner- AKA Tacos (ground beef, taco shells, cheese, a packet of taco seasoning).
- A Little Italy Valentine's Day Dinner- AKA Pasta ( Pasta noodle of your choice, pre-made meatballs, cheese, pasta sauce, and bonus points if you make garlic bread).
For some more in-depth ideas that are not straight out of your single days take a gander at some of these recipes.
2. Delivery For The Loved One
Here are some links- good luck, hopefully it is not too late to get things delivered. REMINDER double check the work address of your significant other and make sure that you have it put "Attention to" their name.
- Shari's Berries- Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- ProFlowers- Quick and Easy Flower Delivery
- Gifts.com- Send a cute personalized gift to their office (there is a quiz to help you pick the right thing)
- Monthly Snack Box Subscription- We don't know what your other half likes so here is a list of the 40 best monthly snack subscription boxes.
3. Coupon Book
Coupon books are super duper cute and cost close to nothing. So here is a link to a coupon book that is already filled our all you have to do is print and put together (the minimal amount of work makes it extra special). Don't have time to put together coupon books yourself, Amazon has your back, just search "Coupon Book" and roughly 3,099 results will pop up.
4. The Gift You Know They Want
With the invention of free same-day delivery (Thank you Amazon), you can now get tons of items delivered to your doorstep the same day you order it. Pop on over to Amazon.com, and if you have a prime membership select the "Same Day" option and boom, you are a hero who didn't forget to get a gift.
Good luck with your last minute Valentine's gifts, and let us know how things go! Have unique ideas for gifts you can put together from work? Email us firstname.lastname@example.org.