Did you know that 20 percent of employees feel bullied at work? Many employees even admit to leaving a job because they felt bullied by their coworkers or boss. Learn how you can address bullying in the workplace and what you can do to prevent it from happening. Don’t forget to check out Angel Diaz on this weekend’s FOX 35 Good Day Orlando!
Signs you are being bullied at work:
- Your boss yelling at you all the time
- Being forced to do things that other employees don’t normally do
- Being intentionally left out of groups and conversations
What to do if you are being bullied:
- Talk to your HR Manager or your supervisor about the issue
- Have someone witness bullying so you can prove it’s happening
- Address the issue professionally and avoid exaggeration
How you can prevent bullying:
- Don’t participate in office gossip and water cooler talk
- Be inclusive and don’t intentionally leave anyone out of office activities
- Be friendly and respectful to everyone in your office
Let Kavaliro help you find the right job for you by visiting us at: http://www.kavaliro.com/find-jobs/.
Kavaliro Employment Agency has offices in Tampa, Fla., Charlotte, N.C., Orlando, Fla., Washington, D.C., and Jacksonville, Fla. and can make sure you find the right people for this important role. We are ready and waiting to help you anytime and look forward to hearing from you.